Welcome to the new podcast! This is the first episode of A Quiet Simple Life with Sallie Borrink. In this episode we get better acquainted and I tell you a bit about the how and why of my podcasting.
As always, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment and share what you found helpful or encouraging. Feel free to also leave questions or suggestions for future podcasts.
Listen to the Podcast
My podcast is available to play right here.
Podcast Show Notes
Each episode I include a list of links, products, books, and posts mentioned in the podcast as well as other relevant information..
- You’ve Got Mail
- Our Experience with Childlessness, Everything Changes, and the Pregnancy and Baby Category
- David and Sallie- Your Partners for Small Business Success
- One area we collaborate: My Shop
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Vocal Fry
- My Posts about Introverts, INFJ
- Wayback Machine
- 2019 Reader Survey Results
Subscribe to Receive Free – The Cozy Life Library
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go to the Subscribe page. You will also receive a copy of The Cozy Life Library when you subscribe. The Cozy Life Library includes:
- Creating a Cozy Life – Getting Started
- Creating a Cozy Homeschool
- Internet and Social Media Challenge
- Why Differently Wired Children Need a Cozy Life
- Creating a Quiet Time Routine
- Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Smart Podcast Player
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink
Categories: A Quiet Simple Life Podcast