Welcome to the new podcast! This is the first episode of A Quiet Simple Life with Sallie Borrink. In this episode we get better acquainted and I tell you a bit about the how and why of my podcasting.
As always, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment and share what you found helpful or encouraging. Feel free to also leave questions or suggestions for future podcasts.
Podcast Show Notes
Each episode I include a list of links, products, books, and posts mentioned in the podcast as well as other relevant information..
- You’ve Got Mail
- Our Experience with Childlessness, Everything Changes, and the Pregnancy and Baby Category
- David and Sallie- Your Partners for Small Business Success
- One area we collaborate: My Shop
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Vocal Fry
- My Posts about Introverts, INFJ
- Wayback Machine
- 2019 Reader Survey Results
Subscribe to Receive Free – The Cozy Life Library
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go to the Subscribe page. You will also receive a copy of The Cozy Life Library when you subscribe. The Cozy Life Library includes:
- Creating a Cozy Life – Getting Started
- Creating a Cozy Homeschool
- Internet and Social Media Challenge
- Why Differently Wired Children Need a Cozy Life
- Creating a Quiet Time Routine
- Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Smart Podcast Player
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink
Categories: A Quiet Simple Life Podcast