Ocean Fun Facts Cards features:
- 30 fascinating fact cards that introduce students to interesting facts about oceans
- Instant digital downloadable PDF
- Perfect for multi-age groups of learners with kids ages 4-10
- Has a companion product of print and cursive handwriting practice: Oceans Copywork
- The 3×3 cards easily slide behind date cards on the calendar pocket chart and are a good size for small hands if using them for a game
- The cards are unnumbered so they can be used in any month and in any sequence.
- Hyperlinked list of the relevant websites sources
These cards are used multiple ways including:
- Morning Time, Morning Basket, or Circle Time
- Fact of the Day Bulletin Board
- Hallway Display
- Calendar Pocket Chart
- Geography Extension
- Go Fish
- Memory Game
- Scavenger Hunt
- School Bulletin Board
Praise for Ocean Fun Fact Cards
Here’s what teachers and parents said:
We put these behind each day of our calendar. The student of the day reads the fact. The kids love it, and they remember the facts. Really great resource.
My students are loving these facts! Thank you for this resource!
Always love using these fact cards for calendar time, needed to purchase a few more, thank you!
Tons of fun, really great way to supplement our oceans unit. Thanks!
One teacher shared:
“My kids are addicted to reading these facts cards every morning. If I forget to read one, they are sooo quick to remind me. And the parents are learning too! During conferences, I had many parents tell me how much they had learned from their children when we read the apple and pumpkin cards. Thanks!”