This is another simple crockpot recipe. I like to keep the ingredients in my pantry so I can make it at any time.
This taco soup goes well with tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Taco Soup
- 1 & 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 cans of chili beans
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning (I use my own Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot.
- Simmer on low several hours.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my Creating a Cozy Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.