I made this herb roasted tenderloin with oven roasted red potatoes yesterday for Sunday dinner. It is so easy to put together, but tastes like it took a lot more work. It is great for a company dinner or holiday. When I make it for the two of us, I use one tenderloin and adjust the amount of potatoes so I have the right amount for two meals. I served it with a French Style Bean Salad.
Herb Roasted Tenderloin with Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp rosemary, crushed
- 2 tsp thyme, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 and ½ lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 2 whole pork tenderloins (3/4 – 1 lb each)
- Stir oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Coat meat with 3 Tbsp of seasoning mixture.
- Place meat in large roasting pan.
- Toss potatoes with remaining seasoning mixture and arrange potatoes around meat in pan.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees and juices run clear, stirring potatoes after 20 minutes.
- Broil on top rack of oven 5 minutes to brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.