David really likes green beans so I try to make them in various forms – steamed, in recipes, etc. This is a great cool side item for the hot summer months.
The combination of ingredients sounds a bit weird, but trust me. It’s really good. Enjoy!
French Style Green Bean Salad
- 1 can French style green beans, drained
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 and 1/3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/3 Tbsp chopped onion (I usually use dried minced onion to make this even easier!)
- Mix lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise, and onion.
- Pour over beans; toss well.
- Refrigerate a few hours and serve.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my Creating a Cozy Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.