Green olives are one of my favorite foods. My mom made these Marinated Green Olives and I had to have the recipe. If you like green olives, you need to try making these. They are so good!
Marinated Green Olives
- 7 or 8 ounces of stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- Drain the olives of the brine they come packed in. Return olives to jar.
- Add the olive oil, thyme and garlic.
- Shake the jar occasionally. They can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.