Trees Fun Facts Cards features:
- 32 fascinating fact cards that introduce students to interesting facts about trees
- Instant digital downloadable PDF
- Perfect for multi-age groups of learners with kids ages 4-10
- A companion product featuring print and cursive handwriting practice: Trees Copywork
- The 3×3 cards easily slide behind date cards on the calendar pocket chart and are a good size for small hands if using them for a game
- The cards are unnumbered so they can be used in any month and in any sequence.
- Hyperlinked list of the relevant websites sources
These cards are used multiple ways including:
- Morning Time, Morning Basket, or Circle Time
- Fact of the Day Bulletin Board
- Hallway Display
- Calendar Pocket Chart
- Geography Extension
- Go Fish
- Memory Game
- Scavenger Hunt
- School Bulletin Board
Praise for Trees Fun Fact Cards
Here’s what teachers and parents said:
“My students were astounded by some of the ‘fun facts’, and they really enjoyed reading the cards. Some of them carried them around until they were way past their expiration date! 😉 This year I will laminate a few sets and add them to a reading center.”
“Awesome for those 5 minute gaps here and there and the kids loved the info!”
“These are so much fun, not only is my student excited about the facts I am too!!”
“I have bought these for every month for calendar time! Love them! Thank you!”
“My kiddos LOVE these! Keep making them and I’ll keep buying them!”
“My kinder kids loved the fun facts during my tree theme. Looking forward to purchasing some other fun facts units.”
“These are fantastic! I am going to buy the penguin fun facts for our penguin unit in Kindergarten! Thank you!”
“My kids loved the penguin set so I bought the tree set, too!”
One teacher shared:
“My kids are addicted to reading these facts cards every morning. If I forget to read one, they are sooo quick to remind me. And the parents are learning too! During conferences, I had many parents tell me how much they had learned from their children when we read the apple and pumpkin cards. Thanks!”
Karen S. (verified owner) –
Awesome puctures and facts
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Cards were a little smaller than expected but students enjoyed looking at them.
brenda white (verified owner) –
This will be very helpful for the tree study unit in my class.
Sandy B. (verified owner) –
These are great cards – interesting facts! My kids are enjoying learning new information!
Meredith (verified owner) –
These are great to use as discussion topics for students!
Susana Balderas (verified owner) –
Kerri M. (verified owner) –
These are perfect for our Arbor Day lessons! Thank you!