I found this recipe a few weeks ago in What’s For Dinner? Cookbook (Gooseberry Patch). It is so easy and quite tasty!
We’ve already enjoyed it a couple of times. I’ve served it with white rice which works very well.
Sweet-Tart Cranberry Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup cranberries
- Bake chicken, uncovered, in a greased 13×9 pan at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Saute onions in oil over medium heat; add ketchup, brown sugar, orange zest and cranberries.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and bake, uncovered, an additional 20 minutes.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my Creating a Cozy Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.
Categories: Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes