This is a tasty and simple chili to make in the crockpot. I keep all of the ingredients in my pantry so I can make it at any time.
We like this chili served with shredded cheddar cheese on top and tortilla chips on the side for scooping. The last time I made it I used 2 cans of chili beans to make the batch larger so I would have more to freeze. Enjoy!
Super Easy Crockpot Chili
- 1 envelope of McCormick Chili Seasoning
- 1-30.5 ounce can of Brooks chili beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can of Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 can of Red Gold tomatoes for chili (no onions or garlic)
- Brown meat in fry pan and drain off fat.
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot.
- Simmer for several hours on low.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.