My mom made this Garlic Shrimp Pasta during our most recent visit. I’m not a big fan of dill in foods like this, but garlic was by far the predominant flavor so I didn’t mind the dill at all. One word – delicious! This serves two, but we successfully doubled it.
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp minced fresh dill or 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 ounces thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook garlic in butter for one minute. Whisk in cream, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 13 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp to pan. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Either pour over pasta and toss to coat or serve over warm pasta.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!