Over the past ten years, I’ve spent untold hours researching health related topics as I’ve tried to get to the bottom of what was wrong with me (which is, and was, a lot). In this day and age, you have to be your own health advocate and dig for answers because even the best and most caring doctors don’t have the time to do it for you and they don’t know enough outside of their own area of expertise to be of much help.
All of my research and experiences certainly don’t make me an expert in any of these topics, but it seems a shame to let all of hard-earned information go to waste. This is especially true because I’ve experienced first-hand the powerful results of each one. So I decided to write this series about five choices that have made a profound difference in my health and hope it will help others.
(Do you remember the story in the Bible in Luke 8 about the woman with the issue of blood who had spent everything she had for twelve years on doctors who still couldn’t heal her? That story has become much more real to me over the past ten years. I have a much greater appreciation for the desperation she must have felt at that point as she reached out to touch the hem of Jesus’ cloak in hope of being healed.)
I don’t want anyone to think at the start that this is going to be some bait and switch. I’m not going to write about topics for four days and then announce at the end I’m selling some other product or program. I don’t want people waiting for me to pitch some new thing. I’m not. The only thing that might be considered selling is the fact that I will be sharing links to products on Amazon that relate to the daily topic. That’s it.
So rest assured I’m not out to sell you anything over the upcoming five days. I’m here to give you information and maybe even introduce you to a couple of topics you’ve never considered before.
I hope if you have experience with any of these topics you’ll share it in the comments each day.
- Day 1: Trigger Points Therapy
- Day 2: Dry Needling for Myofascial Trigger Point Pain
- Day 3: Medical Massage versus Wellness Massage
- Day 4: Fluoride and Other Bodily Poisons
- Day 5: Chiropractic Care and Brain Fog
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019