I’ve used the term “Big Eva” in some of the posts and videos I’ve done. I think most of my readers have a general idea of what it means, but perhaps can’t specifically list what makes Big Eva what it is. You may have never thought through who is specifically part of the group.
Jon Harris has put together a video explaining:
- the apparent origin of the term Big Eva
- the organizations and individuals in this select group
- how the various members interact with each other and the broader church.
Harris has also written two helpful books:
- Social Justice Goes To Church: The New Left in Modern American Evangelicalism
- Christianity and Social Justice: Religions in Conflict.
If you’ve ever wondered about this topic, you’ll find the video helpful.