I believe this is a Country Woman magazine recipe I found on a discussion board somewhere. I made these pecan pie mini muffins for the first time a few weeks ago and they are YUMMY. Pecan pie is one of my favorite desserts ever and these just about meet that craving.
The next time I make them I will add a touch of salt and vanilla. Most baking tastes better with at least a tiny bit of salt. These muffins are even better the second day and freeze well.
Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside.
- Combine butter and eggs in bowl; mix well.
- Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Remove immediately to cool on wire racks.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!