As promised, here is the requested recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting. This is delicious on cinnamon rolls! A couple of recommendations for when you make this:
- A half of a box of confectioner’s sugar is 8 ounces. You can use up to an entire box of confectioner’s sugar.
- The more sugar you add, the less you will taste the cream cheese. I like it to taste more like cream cheese so I would use less sugar than a whole box.
- I also like to add a dash of salt.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 box of confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend butter with cream cheese.
- Add sugar; blend together.
- Add vanilla and blend.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.