This recipe for pecan tartlets is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are easy to make and everyone always enjoys them. I often put them on a dessert platter for Christmas alongside Christmas cookies and candies. I rarely bring any home.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- Cream butter with cream cheese.
- Work in flour.
- Chill if very soft.
- Roll into 24 balls and press into bottom and sides of small muffin pan cups.
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in egg and then syrup.
- Stir in pecans.
- Fill unbaked pastry shells with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until shells are nicely golden.
- Cook on wire rack.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!