This is a quick and yummy fall dessert. Actually, it is yummy any time of the year!
If you have a few extra bags of cranberries left over from Thanksgiving hanging about in your freezer, this is an excellent way to use them up.
Cranberry Nut Dessert
- 1 & 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place cranberries in a greased 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and walnuts.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter; mix well. Pour over berries.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my Creating a Cozy Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.
Categories: Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes