I know it is early to be thinking about this, but I can’t help it! We won’t register yet for a few months, but I want to know.
What do I need for this baby?
All of you experienced ladies out there, please tell me.
- What should I register for?
- What don’t I need?
- What am I likely to forget?
I will say up front that I am not the minimalist type so I know I want more than a car seat and diapers.
- What is your favorite non-necessity that you wouldn’t want to be without?
- What did you receive as a gift that you thought you would never use and now you would replace it the same day if it broke or was lost?
- What were you sure you would want and you ended up selling it on eBay?
And while we are on the topic of shopping, where are the best places to look for nice but not outrageously expensive maternity clothing? I realized a few weeks ago that I have no idea where the maternity departments are in the stores around here. Good places online to shop? Great tricks or insights when shopping for maternity wear? I will have some casual things for around the house, but I also want some nice things for church and business meetings over the summer.
I look forward to gleaning from your collective wisdom!