Celebrate Inauguration Day with these fun Inauguration Day worksheets! This packet includes 12 different reading and writing activities to help your children celebrate the inauguration of the President of the United States.
The Inauguration Day worksheets pack includes:
- KWL – Assess your students’ prior knowledge, direct their learning, and assess their final knowledge (two versions – one horizontal and one vertical)
- ABC Order – Put the sets of words in the correct order (original Trump version and new Biden version)
- Scrambled Sentences – Unscramble and write
- True or False – Cut out the sentences and determine if they belong in the true or false column
- Word Scramble – Create as many words as possible out of the letters in “Inauguration Day”
- Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast President versus King
- Inauguration Day Word Search – Find the twelve highly-relevant words/phrases (original Trump version and new Biden version)
- Memory Game – Match the pairs
- Writing – Write a newspaper article about the inauguration and illustrate with a small picture/drawing
- List It! – Write one word about the inauguration for each letter of the alphabet
- Writing – Write four sentences about things you love about America
- Writing Papers – Write about America, the President, and/or the Vice President using the papers provided. Each paper includes room for an illustration. Provided in both primary and upper elementary lines.
Happy Inauguration Day!
Please note: A few of these Inauguration Day worksheets are included in my America Activity Pack.