Celebrate Inauguration Day 2017 with these fun Inauguration Day worksheets! This packet includes 12 different literacy activities to help your students celebrate the inauguration of the President of the United States.
Please note: A few of these Inauguration Day worksheets are included in my America Literacy and Math Pack.
The Inauguration Day worksheets pack includes:
- KWL – Assess your students’ prior knowledge, direct their learning, and assess their final knowledge. There are two versions – one horizontal and one vertical.
- ABC Order – Put the sets of words in the correct order.
- Scrambled Sentences – Unscramble and write.
- True or False – Cut out the sentences and determine if they belong in the true or false column.
- Word Scramble – Create as many words as possible out of the letters in “Inauguration Day”.
- Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast President versus King.
- Inauguration Day Word Search – Find the twelve highly-relevant words/phrases.
- Memory Game – Match the pairs.
- Writing – Write a newspaper article about the inauguration and illustrate with a small picture/drawing.
- List It! – Write one word about the inauguration for each letter of the alphabet.
- Writing – Write four sentences about things you love about America.
- Writing Papers – Write about America and/or the President using the papers provided. Each paper includes room for an illustration. Provided in both primary and upper elementary lines.
Happy Inauguration Day!