Have fun with an apple theme! These activities are sure to please your learners.
All of the student pages are included in both color and black/white.
- Tally Time – Count the objects on each card. Write the correct number of tally marks on the answer sheet.
- Telling Time (Three Options of Hour and Half Hour) – Determine the time on each card and record answers on the sheet. There are three different recording sheets so this activity could be done three times. The first sheet is for 12 cards and hour only. The second sheet has 16 spots and is for both hour and half hour. (The teacher can choose any combination of the 24 cards to use with it.) The third sheet has 24 spots so all hour and half hour combinations can be used.
- Apple Addition –Complete the addition problems on the cards and then record answers on the sheet. Problems include: 4+3, 5+1, 2+3, 3+3, 2+2, 5+2, 2+4, 5+5, 4+4, 1+4, 6+2, 4+5.
- Odd or Even? – Sort the number cards (select numbers from 1-100) into odd and even piles. Record answers on the sheet. Two optional sorting mats are included.
- Write the Shapes – Determine the shape on each card and then write the appropriate word on the sheet. The recording sheet has a word bank with the shape words to be used.
- My Apple Book – Complete the fill in the blank sentence on each page with a word or two and then illustrate. There are seven different pages.
- Apple Sentence Scramble – Unscramble the six sets of sentence cards and then write the sentences on the sheet.
- Apple True or False? – Cut out the ten sentences about apples. Determine if the statement is true or false and paste it in the correct column on the sheet.
- Apples and Watermelons Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast apples and watermelons. Complete one fill in the blank sentence at the bottom that explains which one they like best and why.