Spring is in the air and it’s time to celebrate with some colorful and fun math activities! This spring math packet includes eleven ready-to-go math centers and practice pages that will reinforce important math concepts.
Appropriate for first grade and second grade, depending on student skill level.
Full color and black/white pages are included.
The spring math packet includes:
- Addition and Subtraction Story Problems (w/out regrouping) – Students will read the story problem on the activity card and determine if they need to add or subtract. They will solve the problem and record their answers on the recording sheet. Answer cards are also included if the teacher would like to make them available so students can check for their answer.
- Fact Families – Students will solve the fact families on the center cards. They will record their answers on the student sheet. Fact families included: 1-2-3, 2-3-5, 3-4-7, 4-2-6, 5-3-8, 5-4-9, 7-3-10, 9-2-11, 7-1-8, 4-8-12, 4-6-10, 2-5-7, 2-7-9, 2-8-10, 4-7-11, 3-6-9, 3-8-11, 3-9-12, 1-1-2, 2-2-4. 3-3-6, 4-4-8, 5-5-10, 6-6-12, 7-7-14, 8-8-16, 9-9-18, 10-10-20. Recording sheets come in both triple digit and double digit format.
- Adding Change – Students will count the total change pictured on the activity cards. They will record their answers on the student sheet. Answer cards are also provided if the teacher would like to make them available.
- Least to Greatest – Students will list the five numbers of the activity card from least to greatest on their recording sheet.
- I Have, Who Has? Time Cards – There are 32 cards to play the game. The cards cover hour, half hour and quarter hour.
- 1 More and 1 Less – Students will record the answer of one more and one less.
- 10 More and 10 Less – Students will determine the answer for ten more and ten less and record on sheet.
- Fill in the Missing Numbers – Students will fill in the 1-120 grid with the missing numbers.
- Three Digit Addition – Students will add three digits to determine total.
- Addition – Students will complete double digit addition problems without regrouping.
- Missing Addend – Students will determine the missing addend.
Don’t miss my coordinating Spring Literacy Centers Learning Pack!
Or purchase them together and save money! Spring Literacy and Math Pack