This spring math packet is appropriate for first grade and second grade (depending on student skill level) and includes both full color and black/white pages.
The spring math activities are:
- Addition and Subtraction Story Problems (w/out regrouping) – Read the story problem on the activity card and determine if they need to add or subtract. They will solve the problem and record their answers on the recording sheet. Answer cards are also included if the teacher would like to make them available so students can check for their answer.
- Fact Families – Solve the fact families on the center cards and record the answers on the student sheet. Fact families included: 1-2-3, 2-3-5, 3-4-7, 4-2-6, 5-3-8, 5-4-9, 7-3-10, 9-2-11, 7-1-8, 4-8-12, 4-6-10, 2-5-7, 2-7-9, 2-8-10, 4-7-11, 3-6-9, 3-8-11, 3-9-12, 1-1-2, 2-2-4. 3-3-6, 4-4-8, 5-5-10, 6-6-12, 7-7-14, 8-8-16, 9-9-18, 10-10-20. Recording sheets come in both triple digit and double digit format.
- Adding Change – Count the total change pictured on the activity cards and record the answers on the student sheet. Answer cards are also provided if the teacher would like to make them available.
- Least to Greatest – List the five numbers of the activity card from least to greatest on the recording sheet.
- I Have, Who Has? Time Cards – There are 32 cards to play the game. The cards cover hour, half hour and quarter hour.
- 1 More and 1 Less – Record the answer of one more and one less.
- 10 More and 10 Less – Determine the answer for ten more and ten less and record on sheet.
- Fill in the Missing Numbers – Fill in the 1-120 grid with the missing numbers.
- Three Digit Addition – Add three digits to determine total.
- Addition – Complete double digit addition problems without regrouping.
- Missing Addend – Determine the missing addend.
Don’t miss the coordinating Spring Literacy Activities Pack or save money when you purchase them together in the Spring Literacy and Math Pack.
There are no reviews yet.