What are snowplowed sauce girls? Take a listen to Episode 3 of A Quiet Simple Life with Sallie Borrink. We’re breaking down what this means, where it comes from, and how to avoid it in our homes.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic!
Podcast Show Notes
Below is a list of links, posts, and products mentioned during Episode 3 as well as other relevant information.
How Parents Are Robbing Their Children of Adulthood (New York Times article)
Subscribe to Receive Free – The Cozy Life Library
Click the graphic below to go to the Subscribe page and get your copy of The Cozy Life Library when you subscribe to my site. The Cozy Life Library includes:
- Creating a Cozy Life – Getting Started
- Creating a Cozy Homeschool
- Internet and Social Media Challenge
- Why Differently Wired Children Need a Cozy Life
- Creating a Quiet Time Routine
- Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Smart Podcast Player
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink