What are snowplowed sauce girls? Take a listen to Episode 3 of A Quiet Simple Life with Sallie Borrink. We’re breaking down what this means, where it comes from, and how to avoid it in our homes.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic!
Listen to the Podcast
My podcast is available to play right here.
Podcast Show Notes
Below is a list of links, posts, and products mentioned during Episode 3 as well as other relevant information.
- How Parents Are Robbing Their Children of Adulthood (New York Times article)
- Teach Your Children Well: Why Values and Coping Skills Matter More Than Grades, Trophies, or “Fat Envelopes”
- How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for Success
- Why I Don’t Micromanage My Picky Eater
- Relaxed Homeschooling category
- Negotiating With My Child – The Why and How
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go to the Subscribe page.
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink