Because we have multiple birdfeeders on two different birdfeeder pole systems, we always have a collection of squirrels in our backyard. Brown, grey, and black squirrels all co-exist fairly peacefully. We keep them off the feeders by using squirrel baffles and the squirrels do an excellent job of keeping the ground under the feeders cleaned up!
All that to say, I have a soft spot in my heart for squirrels and watching them carefully patpatpat with their paws as they bury nuts in my backyard.
This week our second grade blogging team is featuring activities and printables related to squirrels and acorns. Such a fun topic!
Squirrels Copywork Pack
I’ve created a free Squirrels Copywork mini-pack that includes three fun facts about squirrels as well as a cute photo to reinforce each fact. The pack includes both print and cursive.
Or you can download each page instantly below!
Free Squirrels Copywork
Simply click on the image to launch the PDF. Save the file to your computer and print as needed. The first three are print versions and the second three are cursive.
Don’t miss the other second grade blogging team posts this week related to squirrels and nuts!
- Acorn Arrays for Building Number Facts from Rainy Day Mum
- Acorn Addition with Hundreds Chart from Life Over C’s
- Acorn Gratitude Banner from Creative Family Fun
- Fall Acorn Themed Vocabulary from Sugar Aunts
Categories: Free Learning Printables
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019