This easy Shrimp Scampi recipe is made in the microwave. I serve it over buttered fettuccine for a quick and tasty meal.
Shrimp Scampi in the Microwave
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (can used dried, but use much less)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/4 lbs medium shrimp, shelled and cleaned (can use precooked frozen)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine garlic and butter in one quart casserole. Cover and cook on High 1 and 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and salt. Stir in shrimp, coating with butter sauce. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Cook at Medium 5 to 6 minutes; stir once. Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over shrimp before serving (optional).
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.