Colorful and clean designs make these activities fun for children. Each student recording sheet is offered in color and black/white.
Reading & Writing
- Word Families – Sort the word cards by word family (-at, -et, -it, -ot, and -un). List the word families on answer sheet. Optional sorting mats are included.
- ABC Order – Write the three words on each card in ABC order on recording sheet.
- Rhyming Match – Sort the cards to find the word pairs that rhyme. Write the pairs on recording sheet.
- I Have, Who Has – Play “I Have, Who Has” game featuring words from Fry’s First 100 Words. Words used include: the, and, you, that, was, for, are, with, his, be, it, this, have, from, words, not, we, had, said, all, your, she, will, up, out, many, so, by, about, how, each, their, them.
- Short Vowels – Write the correct vowel in the box and then write the word.
- School Supplies Graphing – Sort the school supplies cards into groups. Graph the number of items.
- Counting Blocks – Count the blocks (10s and 1s) on each card and then write answers on the sheet.
- Tally Marks – Count the tally marks on each card and record answer on sheet.
- Number Match – Cut out the words for eleven through twenty and then glue them next to the correct number on worksheet.
- Number Ordering – Put number cards from 1-29 in order and then write on sheet.