Welcome to the 10 Days of Homeschool Encouragement! This series is full of positive advice, insights, and ideas to help you on your homeschool journey. Each of these topics addresses a different area of struggle for homeschoolers.
If you are a new homeschooler, I hope you will find these posts both practical and inspiring as you begin your homeschool journey. Every new homeschooler has bumps along the way during the first year. These posts will help you anticipate them so they don’t surprise or overwhelm you.
Even if you’ve been homeschooling for many years, there are always things to learn and adjust. If you are an experienced homeschooler, I hope you will be encouraged in a new way and find answers for struggles that challenge your family’s enjoyment of learning together.
- The Real Phases of the Homeschool Year
- Organizing Homeschool Paperwork in Binders
- 4 Truths Every New Homeschooler Must Know
- Homeschool Mom Care: Beyond Survival Mode
- Before You Plan Your Homeschool Year
- Creating Your Family’s Homeschool Atmosphere
- Trusting Your Homeschool Instincts When No One Understands
- The Power of a Simplified Homeschool Life
- Choose Your Five Homeschool People Carefully
- Celebrating Homeschool Success
Free Printables From The Series
I invite you to download and use the free lovely printable pack that accompanies this series. Each page in the pack coordinates with one of the posts in this series. Keep them in your planning notebook or somewhere else to remind you of the truth about the homeschooling journey.
I hope each post blesses you in a significant way. Click on any graphic to go directly to that post.
Leave a Reply