Women’s History Month Fun Facts Cards features:
- 28 fascinating fact cards that introduce students to interesting women from history
- Instant digital downloadable PDF
- Perfect for multi-age groups of learners with kids ages 4-10
- The 3×3 cards easily slide behind date cards on the calendar pocket chart and are a good size for small hands if using them for a game
- The cards are unnumbered so they can be used in any month and in any sequence.
- Hyperlinked list of the relevant websites sources
These cards are used multiple ways including:
- Morning Time, Morning Basket, or Circle Time
- Fact of the Day Bulletin Board
- Hallway Display
- Calendar Pocket Chart
- Geography Extension
- Go Fish
- Memory Game
- Scavenger Hunt
- School Bulletin Board
Praise for Women’s History Month Fun Fact Cards
Here’s what teachers and parents said:
- Great product! My students look forward to hearing a new fact each day, and some of them are even sharing the facts with their families when they get home. Thank you.
- These are such great interesting facts. My students love to flip a new one over each day and read it out loud. I love that they are learning about something new without realizing what they are doing.
- Awesome resource. I used it with our Women’s History bulletin board. It drew lots of interaction and talking points. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing resource.
One teacher shared:
My kids are addicted to reading these facts cards every morning. If I forget to read one, they are sooo quick to remind me. And the parents are learning too! During conferences, I had many parents tell me how much they had learned from their children when we read the apple and pumpkin cards. Thanks!