My mom made this Pineapple Zucchini Bread for us the last time we visited. Caroline gobbled it up so consider that a strong recommendation. If you are looking for a yummy way to use up some of that zucchini, here is a great way to do so with tasty pineapple, raisins, and nuts.
Pineapple Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. shredded zucchini, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. (8.5 oz.) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 c. golden (white) raisins
- 1 c. nuts
- Mix together eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Add zucchini, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pineapple, raisins, and nuts. Stir to mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Makes 2 loaves.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Don’t miss my A Quiet Simple Life Planner and Guidebook. It contains over 500 pages of printables, forms, calendars, inspiration, and ideas to help you create a cozy life full of peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith for you and your loved ones.