Number ordering is an important skill for young children to master. But it doesn’t have to be boring! Practicing number ordering is extra fun with this colorful number ordering activity!
This downloadable activity includes five sets of cards and a recording sheet. The graphics are in a school supplies theme so it will work for back to school or any time of the year.
Your learners will put the sets of six cards ranging from 0 to 999 in the correct order. They will then record the answers on the recording sheet.
This product is also available to download in my shop!
Number Ordering Activity 0-999
Simply click on each image to launch the PDF. Save to your computer and print as needed.
Check out more fun learning activities from the 2nd Grade Blogging Team!
- Melting Crayons Science Experiment from Creative Family Fun
- Free Addition Facts Game from Life Over C’s
- Interest Based Learning Project from Still Playing School
- FREE Back to School Noun Practice from Look! We’re Learning!
- What I Love About School Art Project from Planet Smarty Pants
- All About Me Flag Project from School Time Snippets
- Getting to Know You Back to School Game from Preschool Powol Packets
- FREE All About Me Worksheets (Lego style) from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Me Llamo – Simple Spanish Game from Rainy Day Mum
- Setting up a homework station from Crafty kids at home