I got this recipe from my mom and made it for the first time this evening. YUM. So easy and great for these warm summer months.
Note: Be sure to put this in a sealed bag when you put it in the refrigerator because it will give off juices as the rub sits.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Rub
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- Combine seasonings.
- Coat pork evenly with the rub.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat grill to medium heat or use indirect heat method.
- Grill 30-35 minutes or until pork registers 160 degrees F with meat thermometer, turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
If you need forms and printables to help you with your meal planning and shopping, don’t miss these I created:
About Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes
These are recipes I have enjoyed throughout my life – as a child, as a young woman, and now as a wife and mom. I am sharing them because they taste good and are relatively easy to make. They only require basic ingredients that most women will be able to easily find and afford. I encourage you to use the best ingredients your can afford for the best results. It really does make a tremendous difference in the quality of the final product.
For example, I only use King Arthur Unbleached Flour for regular baking. After some inexplicable failed results at long-time favorites, I no longer use store brand butter for any baking. I only use Land O’Lakes. The difference is substantial and can mean the difference between a high quality end product and a mess.
And, please, if you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!
Categories: Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019