My mom shared this recipe for grilled pork tenderloin rub and I made it for the first time this evening. YUM. So easy and great for these warm summer months. Be sure to put this in a sealed bag when you put it in the refrigerator because it will give off juices as the rub sits.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Rub
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- Combine seasonings.
- Coat pork evenly with the rub.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat grill to medium heat or use indirect heat method.
- Grill 30-35 minutes or until pork registers 160 degrees F with meat thermometer, turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
You can see all of my recipes under Sallie’s Favorite Comfort Food Recipes. If you do try one of my recipes and like it, please come back and let me know in a comment. I truly do appreciate it when people do so!