I define a cozy life as one that brings greater peace, understanding, joy, beauty, and faith to you and your loved ones. Today we’re going to take a look at peace, the first item on the list.
We’ll look at a definition of peace and the specific parts of our life that it includes. I’ll share five choices we’ve made over the years that have brought greater peace to our home, including one that might surprise you! Hopefully at the end, you’ll be inspired to make some changes that will bring greater peace to your life and home.
Listen to the Podcast
My podcast is available to play right here.
Podcast Show Notes
I leave a list of show notes for each podcast. These includes posts, links, and products that I mention during the podcast as well as other relevant information.
- My Number One Rule of Homemaking
- Making Peace with Your Creative Child’s Clutter
- Farmer Boy
- County Fair
- Differently Wired Children
- Gifted Children and Transitions
- AQSL 002: Creating a Quiet Simple Life
- Elisabeth Elliot – Faith That Does Not Falter
- C.S. Lewis books
Other relevant posts regarding adding peace to your life:
- Scripture Themes for Cozy Living – Peace, Understanding, and Joy
- Plan Ahead for Challenging Homeschool Days
- A Cozy Christmas Planner
- From My Book Pile – Emilie Barnes Edition
- 5 Days of Christmas Peace
- Tags: Clutter, Margin, Perfectionism
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go to the Subscribe page.
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink