This week I came across some things online that made me realize I wanted to make sure people understand something important about my podcasts.
If you find that women’s empowerment movements, books, conferences, and the like leave you feeling discouraged and inadequate, then you are not alone. And you are in the right place.
Listen to the Podcast
My podcast is available to play right here.
Podcast Show Notes
I leave a list of show notes for each podcast. These includes posts, links, and products that I mention during the podcast as well as other relevant information.
- AQSL 002: Creating a Quiet Simple Life
- Moving Beyond the Female Empowerment Industrial Complex
- The Feel-Good Female Solidarity Machine
- Calling versus Clutter – The Joy of a Deliberate Life
- My Definition of Clutter: Anything that keeps me from living out my calling and being effectively used by God.
- Hebrews 12:1-3
- Being a Berean – Using Wisdom and Discernment Online
- Subscribe for The Cozy Life Library
Other relevant posts:
- I Am Not Responsible for My Child’s Salvation
- When You Begin to See Your Child as a Problem to Be Solved
- Raising and Embracing Your Spirited Child
- Two Talent Living in a Ten Talent World
- Birth Plans, Post-Partum Depression, and Getting Real About Being a Successful Mother
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go to the Subscribe page.
Podcast Production Info
These are the key elements and products I use to create each podcast.
- Theme Music – A Classical
- Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone Podcasting Pack and Accessory Bundle
- Podcast Editing and Production – David Borrink