I believe we are each created by God with gifts, responsibilities, and circles of influence. We can only be effective in each area of our life when we carefully consider what is truly important and make decisions accordingly. Sometimes those decisions necessitate that we clearly say “no.” Do you already know and exercise the freedom of saying “no?” Or do you struggle with saying “no” to the point that you have surrendered your freedom and are caught in a vicious cycle of activities, commitments, and people from which you dearly wish you could escape?
The Freedom of Learning to Say “No”
I wrote The Freedom of Learning to Say “No” in order to help more women discern their priorities and be free. I want you to be confident when you make choices so you move forward doing the things that are most important in your life. The things you are gifted to do and that the world needs whether it is the world in your kitchen, your neighborhood, your church, or your town.
Learning How to Say “No”
This lovely ebook includes topics such as:
- Why Is It So Difficult to Say “No?”
- Learning to Say “No” with Confidence
- Establishing Your True Priorities
- When Others are Disappointed and Angry
We’ll briefly examine these topics and others as you work toward the practical application of the principles.
Practical Worksheets and Journal Pages
An important part of this ebook is the section of practical worksheets and journal pages designed to help you think through priorities in your life. There are four worksheets and six journal/reflection pages for you to use as you seek out how to prioritize your life by learning to say “no.”
The Freedom of Learning to Say “No” is fairly brief, but powerful if put into practice. I truly believe that having a clear sense of our priorities can simply our life in amazing ways. This ebook helps you cut through to the heart of the matter and make important choices.
Categories: Christian Faith
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019