The Apollo 11 Moon Landing activity pack includes:
- KWL – Assess your students’ prior knowledge, direct their learning, and assess their final knowledge. There are two versions – one horizontal and one vertical.
- ABC Order – Put the sets of words in the correct order.
- Scrambled Sentences – Unscramble and write.
- True or False – Cut out the sentences and determine if they belong in the true or false column.
- Word Scramble – Create as many words as possible out of the letters in “Apollo 11 Moon Landing” and “Apollo 11 50th Anniversary” (two versions included).
- Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast Earth versus Moon.
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Word Search – Find the twelve highly-relevant words/phrases.
- Memory Game – Match the 12 pairs of interesting photos.
- Writing – Write a newspaper article about the Apollo 11 Moon Landing and illustrate with a small picture/drawing.
- List It! – Write one word about the event for each letter of the alphabet.
- Writing – Write four sentences about four favorite Apollo 11 facts.
- Writing Papers – Write about Apollo 11 using the papers provided. Each paper includes room for an illustration. Provided in both primary and upper elementary lines. Topics include: Moon Walk, Apollo 11, Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong, and Michael Collins.