Celebrate the 50th anniversary of man walking on the moon with these fun Apollo 11 Moon Landing printables, activities, and worksheets! This packet includes 24 printables for 12 different literacy activities to help your learners remember this special event.
The Apollo 11 Moon Landing pack includes:
- KWL – Assess your students’ prior knowledge, direct their learning, and assess their final knowledge. There are two versions – one horizontal and one vertical.
- ABC Order – Put the sets of words in the correct order.
- Scrambled Sentences – Unscramble and write.
- True or False – Cut out the sentences and determine if they belong in the true or false column.
- Word Scramble – Create as many words as possible out of the letters in “Apollo 11 Moon Landing” and “Apollo 11 50th Anniversary” (two versions included).
- Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast Earth versus Moon.
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Word Search – Find the twelve highly-relevant words/phrases.
- Memory Game – Match the 12 pairs of interesting photos.
- Writing – Write a newspaper article about the Apollo 11 Moon Landing and illustrate with a small picture/drawing.
- List It! – Write one word about the event for each letter of the alphabet.
- Writing – Write four sentences about four favorite Apollo 11 facts.
- Writing Papers – Write about Apollo 11 using the papers provided. Each paper includes room for an illustration. Provided in both primary and upper elementary lines. Topics include: Moon Walk, Apollo 11, Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong, and Michael Collins.