I have always been drawn to cozy books that reflect the joy and warmth of friendship, home, and hearth. Even as a child, they were the books that drew me back time and again. It is always a happy day when I discover a new favorite book that fits into this category.
Because of that love for these books, I wanted to assemble a collection of the best cozy books I could share with others.
A Month of Cozy Books
This originally was a series called A Month of Cozy Books that I wrote for a month-long blogging challenge. Since then I’ve added a few books here and there.
Now that I have an emphasis on my website for creating a cozy life of peace, understanding, and joy for you and your loved ones, I’m ready to expand this even more.
So in addition to the collection of some of my favorite cozy picture books and chapter books for children that I’ve already included, I have many more picture books and chapter books I will be adding in the days ahead.
As you go through the books I’ve recommended, I hope you will find some wonderful new books to share with the children in your life.
To see all of the posts, you can click the graphic below. It will take you to the A Month of Cozy Books category where you will find all of the books that have been added to this wonderful collection. Or you can select individual books below to click on directly.
Cozy Picture Books
- A Family for Old Mill Farm
- A Little Book of Poems and Prayers
- An Early American Christmas
- Antler, Bear, Canoe – A Northwoods Alphabet Year
- Autumn: An Alphabet Acrostic
- Bunny Bungalow
- Bunny’s Book Club
- Christmas in the Country
- Don’t You Feel Well, Sam?
- Eloise Wilkin Stories
- Gathering – A Northwoods Counting Year
- Good Night, Little Bear
- Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush
- In Aunt Lucy’s Kitchen
- Kiss Good Night
- Little Bear’s Trousers
- Little Mommy
- Market Day
- Mice Skating
- Miss Suzy
- Old Bear
- One Red Apple
- Ox-Cart Man
- Sleep Tight Farm
- Snowed In
- The After-Christmas Tree
- The Little House
- The Year at Maple Hill Farm
- Two Little Gardeners
- Winter Days in the Big Woods
- You Can Do It, Sam
Cozy Chapter Books
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019