I absolutely love what I do here. When I receive a comment or an email in which someone tells me that something I’ve written met one of their needs, I am thrilled. Truly.
If you appreciate what I do here, there are many simple ways you can support this site. Over the years I’ve come to realize that oftentimes people don’t understand that there are so many ways to help a blogger or website owner out that only take a few seconds but can make a huge difference.
This is list I’ve assembled of things you could consider doing if you would like to help me reach more people, make people aware of this site, etc.
Thank you for any ways that you do support the hard work I do here!
- Pin my posts and products on Pinterest
- Share my posts and products on Facebook
- Share my posts and products in online groups
- Leave a comment to tell Google the post is worthwhile
- Download my podcasts and leave a comment or review on iTunes or Stitcher
- Subscribe to and stream my podcast videos on YouTube
- Leave feedback on products you purchase in my shop
- Use affiliate links when making a purchase
- Turn off your ad blocker on my site
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019