Welcome to Tuesday’s episode of Sallie’s Rebuilding America. I’ve been down with a mild cold since late last week. I’d love to do a podcast today, but I can’t talk for more than a minute or two without coughing. There have been some great things going on. There is a LOT there from the past four or five days, but it’s worth taking some time to go back through it all.
(Note: I had originally embedded my Telegram feed here, but I have since closed my Telegram channel so it is no longer available.)
Some of the highlights?
- Michigan Republican nominations for Secretary of State and Attorney General was a fight between the establishment (which has done NOTHING about our stolen election) and the MAGA/Patriots delegates (precinct strategy if you know what that is). The establishment LOST and the two Trump-endorsed candidates won. This is a massive first step in our state.
- Twitter – So many interesting angles to this one
- Dan Scavino posts related to Twitter developments and Jack Dorsey
- True The Vote, 2000 Mules, the ability to track all the suspicious activity we saw in various news stories at the time, etc.
- Truth Social
- Teacher’s Unions
- France, elections, etc.
- DO NOT MISS the short video of the guy from MSNBC talking about how dangerous it is for Elon Musk to own Twitter due to the way it could be used in interfering with elections. Words fail. He’s basically explaining EXACTLY what Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. did during the 2020 election to Trump, Conservatives, Republicans, and with the Hunter Biden laptop information and he doesn’t even seem to grasp the truth of what he’s saying. These people truly live in their own world outside of reality.
I also embedded the final official trailer for 2000 Mules. According to some of the news stories coming out of Georgia, the data from True The Vote (used in 2000 Mules) is being used to issue subpoenas.
Delivered late last week, the subpoenas ask True the Vote and its researchers to turn over the identities of the 242 ballot harvesters, the John Doe whistleblower who was paid $10 per ballot, and suspected funding arms for the 2020 ballot trafficking operation, according to documents obtained by Just the News under a state open records request.
Signed by acting State Elections Board chairman Matt Mashburn, the subpoenas seek “The identity and contact information of the ‘several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organizations involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia’ referenced in the Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, summaries, testimony, statements, witness interviews, notes or other documents describing what those individuals said.”
In addition to requesting all evidence relating to the John Doe whistleblower and his mother, the subpoenas also ask for the identities of the “network of non-governmental organizations that worked together to facilitate a ballot trafficking scheme in Georgia” as well as details about the “ten hubs” in Atlanta that allegedly coordinated the harvesting operation.
As always, comments and discussions are welcomed and appreciated.
See the background explanation of this series of posts (previously called Sallie’s Stack of Stuff):
See all Sallie’s Rebuilding America episodes here:
Relevant Background Posts (if you are new to my website):
- President Trump: Patriot or Traitor?
- Understanding “The Devolution Series” By Patel Patriot
- Let’s Catch Up – Gitmo, Q, Qanon, January 6, Russia, COVID-19, Vaccines, Durham Investigation
- Finding Better News and Information Sources
Other places to connect with me: