Polar animals are fascinating creatures! Whether it is polar bears, penguins, or the arctic fox, each one is an interesting part of the world. This polar animals activity is a great way to review facts about polar animals.
There are ten statements and your students will sort them into two piles – True and False. I purposely made a few of them tricky so students have to read carefully and not fly by the words too quickly!
Click here to download your free copy of this polar animals activity: Polar Animals True or False?
And don’t miss all of the other great polar animals themed projects featured today in our Early Elementary Blogging Group!
More Polar Animal Ideas from the Early Elementary Team:
- Penguin Addition to 100 with Hundreds Chart from Life Over C’s
- Polar Animals Facts Game from In the Playroom
- How Do Penguins Stay Dry? from Raising Little Superheroes
- Polar Bear Food Chains from Rainy Day Mum
- Polar Bear Place Value Math Games from Sugar Aunts
- Polar Bear Footprint Multiplication from Still Playing School
- Arctic Animals Sight Words Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Polar Animals True or False? from Sallie Borrink – Living and Learning Outside the Box
- Polar Animal Pattern Activity for First Grade from Look! We’re Learning!
- Penguin Art Project from Preschool Powol Packets