Polar animals are fascinating creatures! Whether it is polar bears, penguins, or the arctic fox, each one is an interesting part of the world. This polar animals activity is a great way to review facts about polar animals.
(Feel free to share this post on social media, in online groups, or in your homeschool group so other people will find it!)
Polar Animals True or False?
There are ten statements your students will sort into two piles – True and False. After sorting them, they can glue each statement into the correct column.
I purposely made a few of them tricky so students have to read carefully and not fly by the words too quickly!
To download this activity, simply click on the images below to launch the PDF. Save the files to your computer and print.
Don’t miss all of the other great polar animals themed projects featured today in our group!
- Penguin Addition to 100 with Hundreds Chart from Life Over C’s
- Polar Animals Facts Game from In the Playroom
- How Do Penguins Stay Dry? from Raising Little Superheroes
- Polar Bear Food Chains from Rainy Day Mum
- Polar Bear Place Value Math Games from Sugar Aunts
- Polar Bear Footprint Multiplication from Still Playing School
- Arctic Animals Sight Words Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Polar Animals True or False? from Sallie Borrink
- Polar Animal Pattern Activity for First Grade from Look! We’re Learning!
- Penguin Art Project from Preschool Powol Packets