If you are looking for AIP comfort food recipes that work with the Autoimmune Protocol, you have come to the right place!
There are so many AIP recipes available now, but more than anything I crave comfort food. I’ve collected all the best AIP comfort food recipes I’ve come across and put them in one easy-to-find place.
I hope you find some new favorites as you continue your healing journey!
AIP Comfort Food Recipes
I recently broke this page into multiple pages. There were so many links on the page that it was virtually impossible to add any more without it messing up the code. (WordPress could hardly process the page!)
The individual pages will load quickly and easily, making for a much better experience.
Remember to bookmark this page and come back or pin this page on Pinterest because I will continue to add more recipes.
AIP Compliant Disclaimer
I have done my best to only include recipes that are fully AIP or offer an AIP alternative.
Please review each recipe carefully to make sure it meets your current AIP needs.
Menu Planning and Grocery List Printables
Eating AIP is not the easiest thing in the world, especially when you are just getting started. To make your menu planning easier, I invite you to download these free printables I’ve created. They are both pretty and practical!
I hope you enjoy using them!
Click a link below to see that page of AIP recipes
- AIP Appetizers, Snacks, Sauces and Condiments
- AIP Breakfasts, Breads, Crackers and Crusts
- AIP Beef, Pork, Poultry and Fish
- AIP Desserts and Beverages
- AIP Vegetables, Sides, Salads, Soups and Stews
- The Ultimate List of AIP Comfort Foods Landing Page
Best wishes on your healing journey!
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- AQSL 005: Bringing Peace to Your Life and Home - August 24, 2019
- A Day in Our Cozy Life #4 - August 23, 2019
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019