As seen on the cover, there are multiple ways to make this craft.
- There is a three black stripes option and a four black stripes option.
- If you don’t have construction paper, you can simply print and cut out the colored version.
- If you have construction paper, you can use the pieces as templates to trace the parts out of construction paper.
- If your child prefers to color the pieces, you can print out the black and white option.
- There is a face with features and one without.
Your child will be able to choose:
- how to make the face (printed or original)
- how many stripes to include
- whether to use the printed pieces or color them
For this craft you will need:
- the Bumblebee Paper Roll Craft printable product file
- a printer
- white paper or white cardstock
- construction paper (optional)
- tape, glue stick, or small stapler
- toilet paper roll
Simply print the pages you wish to use, cut out, and assemble. I used white paper in the photographed example and printed in color. I was able to tape the pieces into place. If you print on cardstock, you’ll probably want to go the stapler route.
If you have more craft supplies at home, you could do pipe cleaners for the antennae and googly eyes for the eyes.