Welcome to our blog hop! We hope you will find encouraging and practical ideas that help you in your homeschool mom life. Whether it is homeschooling, homemaking, or parenting we want you to find the information and guidance you and your loved ones need.
If you are a blogger, please feel free to share your posts according to the guidelines below. If you are a reader, we hope you will enjoy spending a little time reading content from the blog hop.
Practical Tip from Sallie This Week
Each week we offer a practical tip from our individual sites to highlight. This week I invite you to read one of my very favorite posts – Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking. Whether you are a natural homemaker or really struggle with it, I believe you will find this post encouraging.
Meet Our Blog Hop Hostess
Your hostesses have many decades of homeschooling experience that we are eager to share with you to make your journey a bit easier. We represent tiny families, bigger families, and everything in-between. We all have children with learning differences. We use a variety of approaches and curriculum. We come from different faith backgrounds. But we have the important things in common – we love our families, we believe in the power of homeschooling, and we love to help other homeschool moms.
Each week we’ll pick a few favorite posts to share from the previous week’s blog hop. This week I’ve selected a post by Victoria at With the Suttons. Victoria shared Helping My Sixth Grader Stay Organized.
Our Simple Blog Hop Guidelines
You’re invited to share your original homeschooling, homemaking, and parenting posts that offer practical ideas for homeschooling moms. You do not have to be a current homeschooling mom to participate. We ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines, understanding the hosts may delete posts that fall outside these guidelines.
- Share up to three (3) family-friendly posts each week
- Share content you’ve created yourself
- Include only posts in which you own the photos or you have legally acquired them
- Do not share links to posts featuring blog hops, giveaways, or deals/coupons
- Keep the blog hop fresh and interesting by only sharing a particular post once every six months
- Encourage other participants and hosts by leaving comments on a few posts each week and telling them you found their post via the blog hop
- Understand that by linking up to the hop, you’re granting permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you’re featured the next week
If you would like to let people know about this blog hop, feel free to use this button.
Let’s Get Started!