I’m an INFJ in the Myers-Briggs Personality Types and it shows up in my site, the topics I talk about, and my style of writing. We’re a small but valuable part of the world! If you have an INFJ in your life, take good care of him/her. If you are an INFJ, welcome!
I’ve assembled a collection of books, resources, links, and fun stuff all about INFJs. Enjoy!
These are resources I’ve found helpful. The newest items are added at the bottom. The links below are to interesting and thought-provoking reading.
The inclusion of a link is not an endorsement of all its content or the content of the site on which it is found.
- My INFJ and Introverts Pinterest board
- Portrait of an INFJ
- INFJ – The Confidant
- INFJ Type Description
- INFJ Profile
- Top 10 Things Every INFJ Wants You to Know
- Everything or Nothing: An Ode to the INFJ
- “Was that really me?” – How Stress Brings Out the INFJ’s Hidden Personality
- INFJ Type Profile
- INFJ Careers, Jobs and Majors
- How to Love Your INFJ?
- INFJ: A Potentially Brilliant Diamond
If you are interested in learning more about INFJs, check out these books!
You are unique and you should celebrate it!
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- AQSL 005: Bringing Peace to Your Life and Home - August 24, 2019
- A Day in Our Cozy Life #4 - August 23, 2019
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019