Creating a cozy life is about bringing greater peace, understanding, and joy to your home. It is focusing on purposeful, simple, and faithful living. I’ve written the Creating Your Cozy Life Planner to help people do just this in their lives.
I truly believe every home would benefit from a woman seeking greater peace, understanding, and joy for her loved ones. I’ve written about that at length and will be continuing to do so since these themes are the cornerstones of my site. If you somehow missed those posts, I encourage you to read them and request the free related downloads in The Cozy Life Library so you can make the most of this planner and my entire website.
- The Cozy Life in America
- Creating a Cozy Life – Getting Started
- Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking
- Creating a Cozy Homeschool
- Why Differently Wired Children Need a Cozy Life
Creating Your Cozy Life – A Free Planner
One of the things I’ve heard over and over again from my readers is that they love my products but they simply cannot afford them. I believe this to be true for many families who live on one income, homeschool, and/or have health issues or children with needs that take a tremendous toll on a family’s income.
Because of this, I’m offering the Creating Your Cozy Life Planner with four options.
- One, you can take it for free, no strings attached. You can choose to download all of the parts that interest you and pay nothing.
- Two, you can disable your ad blocker on my site to allow the modest amount of ads I have to show while you are here. It really does make a big difference over the course of a year if you allow ads on someone’s site or not. Directions to disable adblockers on selected sites that you want to support are here: Firefox, Chrome, AdBlock plugin.
- Three, there is a PayPal donate button on my Simple Ways to Support This Site page. If you find the Creating Your Cozy Life Planner valuable and you would like to pay something toward it, you have the option of doing that there.
- Four, I have created one file for purchase that contains everything: Creating Your Cozy Life Planner and Guidebook. For people who wish to save time and have one easy-to-use file, this option is also now available at a very reasonable price.
In the end, I want everyone to have access to these beautiful tools and I trust that it will “pay for itself” in different ways.
This planner has been created with dozens of different components. These are not editable printables. My homeschool planners have editable pages, but the Creating Your Cozy Life Planner does not.
This planner is also different from my other planners. The calendars are different as is much of the content. So this is a completely different planner in most ways.
Setting Up Your Planner
You will need a three ring binder for your planner. I’m using this Martha Stewart 3 ring binder I heard a lot about. I purchased mine at Staples where it was around $10. It’s very nice and I highly recommend it. It’s not really blue. It’s more of a turquoise green. It’s very pretty and high quality.
I made dividers for mine using pretty 12 x 12 solid colored cardstock from my scrapbooking stash. I laminated them with my Scotch laminator so they would be sturdy. I used 12″ x 12″ cardstock trimmed to 10.75″ x 8.5″ so there was room for the laminating edges and the dividers would fit nicely in the binder.
Sections in My Planner
I divided my planner up into the following tabbed sections. This is what works for me. You should do it in the way that works best for you and your situation!
- Weekly Plans
- Seasonal Planning
- Extra Copies of Favorite Styles of Note Pages
So the first part of making a planner is definitely the calendars! I created three versions of the monthly calendars so there is an option each person should like.
Choose a Printable Monthly Calendar onFree Printable Monthly Calendars
- Monthly Vertical Single Page Calendars
- Monthly Horizontal Single Page Calendars
- Monthly Two-Page Calendars
Weekly and Daily Planners
Download a Printable Weekly Planner on Free Printable Weekly Planners
- Weekly Planner
Choose a Printable Daily Planner on Free Printable Daily Planners
- Daily Planner
- Daily Bullet Style Planner
Important Dates to Remember on Free Printable Important Dates Pages
- Monthly Important Dates
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Dates to Remember
Other Calendar Related Printables on Free Year-at-a-Glance Calendar Printables
- 2019 and 2020 Year-at-a-Glance Calendars
- Looking Ahead Planning Pages
Part of creating a cozy life for you and your loved ones is taking the time to invest in your personal growth. I’ve created some beautiful tools to help you do this.
- Creating a Cozy Life – Getting Started (Subscriber PDF available)
- Monthly Personal Reflections
- Personal Growth Notes
- Journal Pages
- Solve a Personal Problem
- Internet and Social Media Challenge (Subscriber PDF available)
- A Cozy Moment
- Daily Gratitude Pages
For those who desire to integrate their faith into creating their cozy life, there are several faith-based printables and activities.
- Creating a Quiet Time Routine(Subscriber PDF available)
- Prayer Journal Pages
- Solve a Faith Problem
- Faith Notes
- Scripture Themes for Cozy Living – Peace, Understanding, and Joy (for purchase in shop)
- 21 Days of Scripture for Simple Living (for purchase in shop)
Homemaking is a beautiful word! Every woman can make a home. Truly. If you haven’t read my post Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking and downloaded the free PDF that goes with it, please do. I promise you that my approach to homemaking is realistic and edifying, not guilt-inducing.
All of these different pieces below are to help women create a home by breaking it down into smaller and manageable tasks. There’s no guilt associated with them. Only a desire to help women create a life of greater peace, understanding, and joy for them and their particular loved ones.
- Embracing the Simplicity of Homemaking (Subscriber PDF available)
- Weekly Homemaking (Cleaning) Checklist
- Solve a Homemaking Problem
- Year-at-a-Glance Monthly Notes
- Homemaking Notes
- Home Inventory
- Make Your Home Cozy Challenge
- Clear It Out Challenge
- 5 Minute Homemaking Ideas
- Use It Up Challenge
- Getting Rid of Things You Don’t Need Challenge
- Laundry Room Cleaning Checklist
- Grocery Lists (two styles)
- Weekly Menu Planner
A spot for thinking about parenting and keeping notes!
- Why Differently Wired Children Need a Cozy Life (Subscriber PDF available)
- Solve a Parenting Problem
- Parenting Notes
- Baby Milestones and Notes
A spot for thinking about homeschooling and keeping notes.
- Creating a Cozy Homeschool (Subscriber PDF available)
- Solve a Homeschooling Problem
- Year-at-a-Glance Monthly Notes
- Homeschooling Notes
Organize your important information in one place.
Lots of printables to help you organize all the various pieces of your life!
- Four Square To Do Planning Pages
- Four Square Monthly Theme Planning Pages
- Project Planner
- Notes Lists
- To Do Lists
- Library Books
- Reading Logs
Seasons and Holidays
Printables just for the various seasons and holidays.
Being prepared for whatever your family can expect depending on where you live.
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- The Life Lessons of Warren Wiersbe, Rachel Held Evans, and Those Falling Away by Deconstructing Their Faith - August 17, 2019
- Free Squirrels Word Search Printable - August 14, 2019
- Christ-Centered Homeschool Science In-Person Lab Intensives - August 13, 2019
- Free Printable Back to Homeschool Word Search - August 12, 2019