I have over 2,000 blog posts from the past 17 years that I published at one time and then unpublished. Yes, you read that correctly. Over 2,000. That’s actually more than are currently published on this website.
There were lots of reasons for making them inactive – listening to “experts” about what I should or should not have on my website, changing content focus, starting and stopping various new websites, trying to appease Google, etc.
However, since I decided to make this website a record of my life work I’ve been adding many of them back in. There is no particular rhyme or reason to the order I’m doing them in. I browse through the special internal hard drive where they are stored on my computer and pull out the ones I want to republish at that moment. Some of these go back to the first six months I blogged in 2005. I have a lot of family and Caroline baby posts I took down. Lots of Christian theology when I was sorting out my beliefs about different topics. So many different things that have been a part of my life and interested me over the years. Some of them are “outdated” now according to experts. Who cares. It’s my life and the record of what has interested me throughout it.
It makes me sick to think I listened to “experts” and cut out those things that are important to me.
This is a list of the first batch in case any of these topics interest you.
As always, feel free to leave comments on posts no matter how old they are!
- Spiritual Abuse – 15 Years Later
- Important Truths About Singleness, Marriage, and Parenthood
- Christian Premarital Counseling That Promotes The Idea Of An Adversarial Marriage
- Miscarriage And Grieving With The Gentle Shepherd
- The Simple Freedom Of Being Yourself
- Weddings: So If You Could Do It Over Again…
- 6 Simple Ways We Are Saving Money
- The New Austerity Coming To A Country Near You
- What Can I Do For You On This Site Starting Today and Beyond?
- So We’ve Started Getting “Comments” About Preschool
- Are You A Couple With A Child/Children Or A Family?
A Prudent and Prepared Homemaker
- Preparing For The Storm
- Do You Have An Emergency Plan?
- There’s No Place Like Home
- Ah, The Joys Of Modern Conveniences
- Preparing For The Unexpected