It is possible to follow the Autoimmune Protocol or AIP and also enjoy yummy desserts and beverages. Here are some AIP dessert recipes that are full of body healing ingredients when you need something special!
Remember to bookmark this page and come back or pin it to Pinterest because I will continue to add more recipes.
AIP Compliant Recipes Disclaimer
I have done my best to only include recipes that are fully AIP or offer an AIP alternative.
Please review each recipe carefully to make sure it meets your current AIP needs.
Menu Planning and Grocery List Printables
Eating AIP is not the easiest thing in the world, especially when you are just getting started. To make your menu planning easier, I invite you to download these free printables I’ve created. They are both pretty and practical!
I hope you enjoy using them!
AIP Desserts Recipes
- AIP Brownies from Enjoying this Journey
- Apple Crisp from Enjoying this Journey
- Birthday Cupcakes from The Paleo Mom
- Brownies from Eat Heal Thrive
- Classic Apple Pie from Autoimmune Paleo
- Creamy Paleo Lemon Squares from Beyond the Bite
- Frosted Carrot Cupcakes from Grazed and Enthused
- Ginger Sandwich Cookies with Lemon Cream from Grazed and Enthused
- Lemon Cookies from Empowered Sustenance
- Meyer Lemon Fluff from Healing Family Eats
- Molasses Cookies from Eat Heal Thrive
- Pumpkin Mousse from Eat Heal Thrive
- Pumpkin Pie Squares from Eat Heal Thrive
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Eat Play Love… more
- Raspberry Valentine Cake from Autoimmune Paleo
- Salted “Chocolate” Cream Pie from Grazed and Enthused
- Short Crust Pastry from Paleo Pumpkin
- Shortbread from Eat Heal Thrive
- Skillet Apple Crumble from Grazed and Enthused
- Sticky Ginger Pudding from Healing Family Eats
- The Easiest 3-Ingredient Fudge Bites from Veggie and the Beast
AIP Baking Necessities
Chatfields All Natural Premium Carob PowderViva Naturals Organic Coconut SugarCoombs Family Farms Maple Syrup, Organic, Grade A, Dark ColorLet’s Do Organic Creamed CoconutOrganic Cane SugarLet’s Do Organic Shredded, Unsweetened CoconutCoombs Family Farms Organic Maple SugarOrganic Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened) 2 Pounds by Anthony’s
AIP Beverages Recipes
- Salted Caramel Hot “Chocolate” from Sweet Potatoes and Social Change
- Hot Chocolate from Unbound Wellness
Click a link below to see that page of AIP recipes
- AIP Appetizers, Snacks, Sauces and Condiments
- AIP Breakfasts, Breads, Crackers and Crusts
- AIP Beef, Pork, Poultry and Fish
- AIP Desserts and Beverages
- AIP Vegetables, Sides, Salads, Soups and Stews
- The Ultimate List of AIP Comfort Foods Landing Page
Best wishes on your healing journey!
Latest posts by Sallie Borrink (see all)
- Open Our Eyes, That We May See – Streams in the Desert - July 21, 2019
- A Day in Our Cozy Life #2 - July 15, 2019
- Belief, Not Understanding – Streams in the Desert - July 14, 2019
- A Day in Our Cozy Life #1 - July 11, 2019