So it’s time for the weekly check-in! This is truly really helpful for me. I know quite a few of them didn’t see any action, but this list did spur me on in some areas. Plus this is a list for the entire year of 2020 so it’s not like I’m expecting to get them all done in January.
On to the update!
Goal 1: Have 20 minutes of Bible, prayer, and quiet time each day.
- I did read my Bible each day, but I only had an extended quiet time for 4 days out of 7.
Goal 2: Read 20 books.
- I put up a reading tickler list page that you can see. Right now I’m reading is A Sweet Girl Graduate because I wanted something really light. I don’t remember where I learned about this book, but I’m a sucker for books set in college in the early 1900s. It’s like a mini-hobby of mine. Have I ever mentioned that?
Goal 3: Write 20 personal letters and send via snail mail.
- None this week
Goal 4: Clean out, label, and organize 20 years worth of digital photos.
- I started working on this and was pleasantly surprised to discover I had already started organizing some into subfolders in each year’s folder. I went through and deleted 141 photos that I didn’t need and organized some more into folders. So progress!
Goal 5: Lose 20 pounds.
- Nothing to report
Goal 6: Lose 20 inches
- Did not even measure. LOL!
Goal 7: Walk 200 miles.
- Have not started
Goal 8: Go on one bookstore/coffee shop night out each quarter as a family.
- Not yet
Goal 9: Find 20 new EoE-friendly foods and/or recipes for myself.
- Nothing here
Goal 10: Clear out the basement once and for all and finally have a crafting area I can use.
- Did some quick pick-ups and throw outs this week including my ongoing recipe sorting and pitching project from the Cozy Homemaking Goals each Monday.
Goal 11: Increase our family income by 40%.
- Working on it
Goal 12: Reduce our family debt by 20%.
- Working on it
Goal 13: Create 100 new products for my shop.
- We are updating, rebranding, and creating new products all at the same time. So far I have added the following updated prodcuts to my shop: Artsy Spring and Summer Flowers Digital Papers, Back to School and Fall Digital Papers, Bright Polka Dots Digital Papers, Candy Clip Art, Christmas Polka Dots Digital Papers, Pastel Polka Dot Digital Papers, Valentine’s Day Polka Dots Digital Papers, Valentine’s Day Swirls and Hearts Digital Papers, and Winter Polka Dots Digital Papers. I have many more done, including some new bundles, but am still in the process of adding them.
Goal 14: Pin 10 posts, pages, or products from my site to my Pinterest boards 3 days a week.
- I changed this to 10 because Pinterest has changed their functionality so much. Re-pinning things doesn’t move the needle much at all in terms of bringing traffic to my site. Only brand new pins and brand new content do much so I cut this back. I do think I pinned 30 pins this week or came close.
Goal 15: Add 20 new pieces of content to the forums each week.
- I didn’t count, but I think I came close if I didn’t actually meet the goal.
Goal 16: Learn how to process and watermark photos for my site.
- David loaded PhotoShop onto my computer and it completely messed up my computer. Things slowed to a crawl, wouldn’t work, etc. so we took it off. On to another option which I have yet to explore.
Goal 17: Create 1 product all by my big self (as little Caroline would say).
- Nothing here
Goal 18: Add 20 unit study posts to my site.
Goal 19: Record and release 10 podcast episodes.
Goal 20: Leave 10 comments each week on other blogs.
- Did not do this. I’m behind on responding to comments on my own site. I have to catch up on those first before I go chatting other places!
How did you do? Share in the comments!