I’ve created this special literacy pack for celebrating Inauguration Day 2013 and America in general. The Inauguration Day 2013 Literacy Activities Pack includes a variety of activities for students in the age range of first through third grade.
- KWL – Assess your students’ prior knowledge, direct their learning, and assess their final knowledge.
- ABC Order – Put the sets of words in the correct order.
- Scrambled Sentences – Unscramble and write.
- True or False – Cut out the sentences and determine if they belong in the true or false column.
- Word Scramble – How many words can you make?
- Venn Diagram – President versus King
- Inauguration Day Word Search – Twelve highly-relevant words/phrases
- Memory Game
- Write a newspaper article about the inauguration
- Make a four things list about America
- And more!
[wp_eStore_fancy_display id=9 type=1 style=10]