I'm Sallie, a former teacher and now home educating WAHM. I believe all of life is a learning experience and I share our learning life here. Education comes in many shapes and sizes so you won’t find a one-size-fits-all attitude here. I also share the curriculum materials I create for parents and teachers. Please make yourself comfortable and I hope you will join the conversation!
small family living ~ home education ~ home business - following Jesus ~ good food ~ simplicity ~ cozy living ~ saving money ~ being grateful ~ good books
Good stuff in your mailbox
Sign up for email updates and receive subscriber-only free products and special offers
Find it here
- FREE Plants and Gardening Literacy Sampler Pack – Four
- Shapes and Colors Bingo Game Cards in 4×4, 3×3 and
- A Sample Kindergarten Homeschool Schedule for a Creative,…
- Why I homeschool in the afternoon and not the morning
- Why I Don’t Plan Crafts For My Child
- Only Children
- FREE Spring Sentence Scramble Activity –…
- The worries every homeschool mom has (and why you can stop…
- 5 Ways an Introvert Can Survive a Homeschool Convention
- Fact Cards for Calendar Pocket Charts
- Spring Literacy Centers Learning Pack – Eight Reading…
A fun way to learn!
Love for my products
All these activities are great additions to my math and language tubs!trink1950
Looking for a way to add a few different things to my pumpkin unit. Love this idea–can’t wait to see what the kids think. Thankslyankosky
My kids are addicted to reading these facts cards every morning. If I forget to read one, they are sooo quick to remind me. And the parents are learning too! During conferences, I had many parents tell me how much they had learned from their children…bayarean8v
I love these little cards! Everyday my students ask me to read today’s apple fact. I’ll be getting October for sure!bayarean8v
My class loves when I read our “Fun facts”. Thanks for creating these sets!Sherri9
I am excited to add these cards to our calendar time. There have some fun apple facts. I will being buying more! Thanks for creating them.Sherri9
After 1-1/2 months with a “fact of the day,” my students are hooked. It’s fun to start our days with an “Oooh” or “Wow” about things we take for granted like apples or pumpkins. It’s also amusing to hear them inform everyone with whom we come into contact what they’ve learned. What a great idea and thanks for all the background research!bayarean8v
Thanks for another great product! I’m learning a lot from these fact cards!! As we read one a day, I will display them on a poster sheet so we can review them! The children can pick their favorite fact!! Thanks so much!celestew
Kids loved them!Sunwen57
I love these cards. I will keep them available to the students. Thanks.MargaretHargrove
I am using the apple cards now and my kiddos love the addition to our morning routine!ddjc
“My students love these! Just this week, I noticed a few of my first graders incorporating some of the daily pumpkin facts into the stories they are writing.”eneexpress
- Sallie on Christmas Around the World Fun Fact Cards – Unit Extension Activity, Bulletin Board, Games, Circle Time
- Catherine Hunt on Christmas Around the World Fun Fact Cards – Unit Extension Activity, Bulletin Board, Games, Circle Time
- Sallie on Raising a Highly-Sensitive and Spirited Child
- Sandra on Raising a Highly-Sensitive and Spirited Child
- Sallie on Welcome!
- Sandra on Welcome!
- iGameMom on The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling a Right-Brained Child
- Mary Renee on Why I Don’t Plan Crafts For My Child
- Sallie on Why I Don’t Plan Crafts For My Child
- Ginger @ School en casa on Why I Don’t Plan Crafts For My Child
Caroline and Sallie approved! We love ABC Mouse!
Sponsors and Affiliates
Also available here in 3x3 and 5x5. Click on the image for more info!
Digital papers and clip art for many states available! Please contact me if you need a state not currently listed!
An Excellent Resource!
Find it on Amazon!